Meeting is wheelchair accessible. Sign language interpreter may be available upon five (5) days notice by calling 510-891-6500.
CALL TO ORDER
OPEN PUBLIC DISCUSSION
An opportunity is provided for any member of the public wishing to speak on any matter within the jurisdiction of the Board, but not listed on the agenda. Each speaker is limited to three minutes.
EPA Seeds of Change Award (Gary Wolff & Justin Lehrer)
Staff recommends that Board members share grant information with their networks and encourage businesses to consider applying for this funding opportunity.
Recycling Board Members
- Anu Natarajan, President, City of Fremont
- Daniel O'Donnell, 1st Vice President, Environmental Organization
- Laureen Turner, 2nd Vice President, City of Livermore
- Barbara Halliday, City of Hayward
- Chris Kirschenheuter,Recycling Programs
- Michael Peltz, Solid Waste Industry Representative
- Jerry Pentin, City of Pleasanton
- Steve Sherman, Source Reduction Specialist
- Minna Tao, Recycling Materials Processing Industry
- Gordon Wozniak, City of Berkeley
- Vacant, Environmental Educator