Fremont HHW Facility
COVID-19 Rules for HHW Drop-off
The Fremont HHW Facility is still open for drop-ins, see the schedule below for details. For your safety and the safety of our staff, please observe the following rules while dropping off your household hazardous waste:
- Stay in your vehicle. It is state law and part of our COVID-19 protection plan. Items must be in unlocked trunk or back cargo space. Staff will not open passenger doors or enter vehicle cabin.
- Face masks are mandatory. The driver and all passengers must wear a mask during HHW drop-off.
- Find more information about HHW drop-off.
The Fremont Household Hazardous Waste Facility is operated by BLT Enterprises.
- See a list of materials that the drop-off facilities accept.
- The service is free for Alameda County residents.
2020 Regular Schedule:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 8:30 am–2:30 pm
- Thursday: 8:30 am–2:30 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am–2:30 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am–4:00 pm (phones not staffed on Saturdays)
- Sunday: Closed
41149 Boyce Road, Fremont (map and directions).
Visit the Household Hazardous Waste Facility
Take a trip to the HHW facility and see how easy it is to get rid of leftover toxic products.