Livermore HHW Facility
COVID-19 Rules for HHW Drop-off
The Livermore HHW Facility has reopened. Call 1-800-606-6606 to make an appointment. For your safety and the safety of our staff, please observe the following rules while dropping off your household hazardous waste:
- Stay in your vehicle. It is state law and part of our COVID-19 protection plan. Items must be in an unlocked trunk or back cargo space. Staff will not open passenger doors or enter vehicle cabin.
- Face masks are mandatory. The driver and all passengers must wear a mask during HHW drop-off.
- Have your driver's license ready. We will scan your license to verify Alameda County residency.
- Find more information about HHW drop-off.
Call to Make an Appointment: 1-800-606-6606
The Livermore Facility is operated by Alameda County Household Hazardous Waste.
- Call to make an appointment: 1-800-606-6606.
- The service is free for Alameda County residents.
- See a list of materials that the drop-off facilities accept.
Closed for the Following Holidays:
- Saturday, July 4
- Thanksgiving week: Thursday, November 26 through Saturday, November 28
- Christmas week: Friday, December 25 through Friday, January 1
5584 La Ribera St., Livermore (check a map and get directions).
Visit the Household Hazardous Waste Facility
Take a trip to the HHW facility and see how easy it is to get rid of leftover toxic products.