Skip to main content

Miscellaneous Waste

Adhesives, pool & photo chemicals, glues, used cooking oil and grease, epoxies, mortars & uncured cement, nail polish & chemicals, smoke detectors, carbon monoxide alarms, and fire extinguishers are hazardous waste and should never be thrown in the trash or recycling bin.

Disposal Options: 

 

Special Instructions:

Miscellaneous Items that are Hazardous Waste

  • Adhesives
  • Pool & photo chemicals
  • Glues
  • Used cooking oil and grease
  • Epoxies
  • Mortars & uncured cement
  • Nail polish & chemicals
  • Smoke detectors & carbon monoxide alarms
  • Flares
  • Fire extinguishers
Facebook icon
Twitter icon
LinkedIn icon
e-mail icon