ReScape California's Landscape Maintenance Qualification Training
ReScape California's Maintenance Qualification Training is a refreshed and updated version of the former “Bay-Friendly” trainings. It provides a comprehensive education in environmentally responsible strategies for landscape maintenance. There are limited seats and limited StopWaste discounts available, so apply today.
Next training date: Four full days - January 22, 23, 29 & 30, 2020
Location: Oakland Main Library, 125 14th St., Oakland, CA
Who should attend: Landscape maintenance staff and management
Cost: The training fee is $575 for Early Bird registration by December 13, 2019 and $625 General Admission after December 13. Employees of public agencies in Alameda County may be eligible for a $350 StopWaste training discount.
How to Apply for the StopWaste Training Discount
If you work for a public agency in a jurisdiction in Alameda County, you may be eligible for a 60% discount on the cost of ReScape California's next Landscape Maintenance Qualification Training.
StopWaste will pay $350 of the ReScape training fee, if you meet the four eligibility criteria below. Each attendee is required to pay the balance of the training fee ($225 Early Bird or $275 General Admission) at the time of registration with a credit card or check.
You attend all four days of the training course.
You complete the take-home test packet and participate fully in the hands-on field day.
You have not taken the Bay-Friendly Landscape Maintenance Training before.
You are employed by a public agency in a jurisdiction in Alameda County and your work involves at least one of the following:
- maintain civic landscapes
- supervise employees who maintain civic landscapes
- city planning or landscape design
- capital improvements that include public landscapes
- manage new developments for your city/jurisdiction
How to apply for the discount and register for the training:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the StopWaste scholarship application prior to registering. When your application is approved, ReScape staff will send you a promo code for the StopWaste $350 discount.
- Register for the class and be sure to use your promo code. You will be required to pay the balance of the training fee ($225 Early Bird or $275 General Admission) at the time of registration with a credit card or check.
Questions about the StopWaste discount? Contact Jennifer West.