From product design and distribution to daily operations, Way To Be Designs in Hayward is proving that “green” is literally the “way to be.” They provide medium to large-scale businesses with logo-emblazoned merchandise, uniforms and other apparel, and strive to work with partners that manufacture and distribute products made from organic, sustainable, used and recycled materials.
A one page flyer that shows the process of how our food scraps are turned into compost.
This PDF contains current rate information for the following services:
- Solid Waste and Recycling Services Offered in Basic Rate Package
- Monthly Rates for Residential Solid Waste/Recycling/Plant Debris/Bulky Clean Up
- Rates for Commercial Solid Waste/Recycling/Plant Debris/Bulky Clean Up
(updated 9-13-18)Read More
City of Hayward Construction and Demolition Debris OrdinanceRead More
Each school district in Alameda County contracts for their own garbage and recycling collection service and provides their own classroom recycling bin. StopWaste.Org's irecycle@school program provides the educational program support and indoor classroom signage material to support student's understanding and practice of the 4Rs.Read More
In 2006, StopWaste.Org utilized a local consulting firm to analyze a year’s worth of waste management plan data submitted to several Alameda County cities to develop estimates for C&D waste generation based on construction project type.Read More
- Throughout the nation, local and state transportation departments have approved for use high quality road and highway products made with recycled materials. These agencies are purchasing a variety of products, including recycled content traffic cones, traffic barricades, channelizers, delineators, parking stops, sound barriers, object markers, reflective glass beads and much more.Read More
- Success StoriesCompleted in 2006, Sara Conner Court Apartments is a 57-unit community of affordable rental homes in Hayward, California. Developed in partnership with the City of Hayward and developer Eden Housing, the project revitalized a brownfield site.Read More