Model Specifications and RFP Language for High Performance Landscapes
- View Downloads
- Section 329300 Planting Model Specification
- Section 01505 Construction & Demolition Model Specification
- Section 013521 Bay-Friendly Landscaping Requirements
- Bay-Friendly Landscape Maintenance Model Specifications
- Sample RFP Language for a Landscape Design Team
- Bay-Friendly Sample RFP Language for Hiring a Bay-Friendly Rater
Section 329300 Plants: Use this model language in your specifications. It covers several practices in the Bay-Friendly Landscape Scorecard such as soil testing, soil amendments and preparation, mulch requirements, and integrated or organic pest management.
Section 01505 Construction and Demolition Waste Management: Use this model language in your specifications for C&D waste management and recycling.
Section 013521 Bay-Friendly Landscaping Requirements: Use this model specification language to require that a project be built as a Bay-Friendly Rated Landscape. The spec language defines Bay-Friendly and lists submittal requirements. Using this spec language earns innovation credits in the Bay-Friendly Rated Landscape rating system.
Landscape Maintenance Model Specifications: Use this model language to make sure your maintenance specifications include Bay-Friendly practices.
Sample RFP Language for a Landscape Design Team: Use this model language in Requests for Proposals from landscape designers to design Bay-Friendly Rated Landscapes.
Sample RFP Language for Hiring a Rater: Use this model language in Requests for Proposals or requests for competitive bids for the services of a Bay-Friendly Rater.