- Businesses cannot participate in these events; find information about business hazardous waste disposal.
- Learn how to safely package your waste.
- Call 800-606-6606 for more information.
What We Can Take at One-Day Events:
- Light bulbs
- Paints and paint related products
- Electronics & small appliances
- Propane tanks
- Old medications and prescriptions (including controlled substances)
- Oil, gasoline, auto fluids
- Fire extinguishers
- Sharps containers
What We Can't Take at One-Day Events:
- Treated wood waste including railroad ties, click for more information
- Compressed gas cylinders other than propane
- Large appliances (such as air conditioners, refrigerators, stoves, washers, etc.)
- Construction and demolition waste
- Smoke detectors
- Explosives (such as ammunition, fireworks, marine flares, gunpowder)
To make an appointment, select whether you want to make an appointment in English or in Spanish. The form will show time slots available for drop-off. Click on a time slot to continue the appointment process.