Prohibited items are hazardous materials that must not go in the trash, but can NOT be accepted at the Household Hazardous Waste facilities. For information on how to properly dispose of these items, call 800-606-6606.
- Search our RE:Source guide or call 800-606-6606 for options.
- Medicine and prescription drugs, click here for more information
- Treated wood waste including railroad ties, click for more information
- Large appliances (A/C, refrigerators, stoves, washers, etc.)
- Construction and demolition waste
- Compressed gas cylinders (other than propane)