Reuse and Repair Stakeholder Workgroup
The Reuse and Repair Stakeholder Workgroup is a group of Bay Area based reuse, repair and redistribution leaders from both the nonprofit sector and private industry working to improve practice and policies to advance the recovery, reuse and distribution of materials.
The workgroup was developed to engage organizations involved with reuse, repair and redistribution of goods to gain a better understanding of the opportunities and barriers that currently face the industry.
For additional information or to be added to the Workgroup distribution list, contact:
Resources for Stakeholder Group
- Bay Area Reuse & Repair Facebook group
- Social Media Kit
- Stakeholder Google Document
- RE:Source: Your online guide to reuse, repair, recycling, and safe disposal in Alameda County
Meeting Notes and Presentations
- April 30, 2021 - Workgroup Meeting Meetings & Meeting Recording
- Feb 5, 2021 - Workgroup Meeting Minutes & Meeting Recording
- March 20, 2019 - Workgroup Meeting Minutes
- December 12, 2017 - Workgroup Meeting Notes