RFP for California Legislative Lobbyist
StopWaste is requesting proposals from qualified firms and/or individuals for service as consultants to assist with its lobbying efforts in Sacramento.
Board adopted priorities will guide the lobbying work and focus areas. The priorities are adopted annually. The priorities for 2023 include:
- Common sense adjustments to SB 1383 requirements
- Decarbonization/electrification in the built environment to reduce reliance on carbon-intensive energy and materials
- “Circular economy” solutions & plastic pollution prevention
- Clear product information for consumers
- Building healthy food systems
Future priorities may include any subject matter related to the Agency mission and projects which generally span energy and materials management.
For additional details, please download the attached PDF.
Proposals are due by 5:00 pm on September 29, 2023