Stop Food Waste Series in Edible East Bay
StopWaste is sponsoring content for a newsletter series in Edible East Bay about delicious ways to use seasonal foods that might otherwise end up in the compost, as well as food storage tips and recipes. Edible East Bay is a free quarterly magazine that celebrates the local food and food culture of Alameda and Contra Costa counties. Published articles from the series are linked below.
- August 9, 2017 e-news: Cutting Food Waste in Corporate Cafeterias: Chefs and Managers Step Up to the Plate (features the efforts of 2017 StopWaste Business Efficiency Awards winner Guckenheimer)
- August 18, 2017 Fall Harvest 2017 edition: Food Storage Tips - Enjoy More, Toss Less: Smart Storage Goes a Long Way.
- September 7, 2017 e-news: Just Peachy: Making the Most of Summer’s Last Stone Fruit
- September 27, 2017 e-news: Tomatoes and Basil: Keep Them Tasty!
- October 25, 2017 e-news: Don’t Waste those Flavorful Fresh Herbs!
- November 15, 2017 e-news: Potatoes and Onions: Keep them fresh—or make latkes
- December 13, 2017 e-news: Food Shift Turns Rescued Produce into a Dinner Party
Additional articles will be published through 2017.