Request for Proposals for Alameda County Source Reduction and Recycling Board’s Fiver Year Financial Compliance Audit
This Request for Proposals is issued by the Alameda County Source Reduction and Recycling Board (Recycling Board, or “Board”) to identify qualified proposals and consultants to perform a comprehensive financial review of funds raised and spent in fiscal years 2016/17 through 2020/21 as mandated by Alameda County Waste Reduction and Recycling Initiative Charter Amendment, popularly referred to as “Measure D”, and to monitor and report on compliance by the appropriate various agencies.
Following is the proposed timeline for this project:
- September 27 Release of RFP
- November 4 Proposals Due – 5 p.m.
- November 5-14 Staff Evaluation/Ranking
- November 15 Notification of Short List; Scheduling of Interviews
- November 20 Interviews of Short-Listed Proposers (2-3)
- December 12 Recommendation on Contract Award to Board
- By January 12 Contract Executed
By August 31, 2020 Phase I Final Report submitted for Financial/Statistical/Compliance element
Please contact Meri Soll if you have questions regarding the RFP or process.