Fremont HHW Facility
The Fremont Household Hazardous Waste Facility is operated by BLT Enterprises.
- The service is free for Alameda County residents.
- This service is not for businesses; find information about business hazardous waste disposal.
- See a list of materials that the drop-off facilities accept.
Requirements for Residential Drop-off:
- The amount of waste you may transport in one vehicle is limited to 125 pounds or 15 gallons.
- No individual container may be greater than 5 gallons or 50 pounds in size.
- Wastes must be transported by a resident of the household which generated the waste.
- Do not allow different wastes to mix.
- Containers must be closed and not leaking.
- Find safe packing and transport suggestions, click here.
2022 Regular Schedule:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 8:30 am–2:30 pm
- Thursday: 8:30 am–2:30 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am–2:30 pm
- Saturday: 8:30 am–4:30 pm (phones are not staffed on Saturdays)
- Sunday: Closed
- 41149 Boyce Road, Fremont (click here for a map and directions).