Livermore HHW Facility
Stay in your vehicle. It is state law and part of our COVID-19 protection plan. Items must be in an unlocked trunk or back cargo space. Staff will not open passenger doors or enter vehicle cabin.
Face masks are mandatory. The driver and all passengers must wear a mask during HHW drop-off.
Have your driver's license ready. We will scan your license to verify Alameda County residency.
About the Livermore Drop-off Facility:
Call 1-800-606-6606 for more information.
The service is free and is only for Alameda County residents.
This service is not for businesses; find information about business hazardous waste disposal.
See a list of materials that the drop-off facilities accept.
The Livermore Facility is operated by the Alameda County Household Hazardous Waste Program.
- For safe packing instructions and program requirements, click here.
- The amount of waste you may transport in one vehicle is limited to 125 pounds or 15 gallons.
- No individual container may be greater than 5 gallons or 50 pounds in size.
- Wastes must be transported by a resident of the household which generated the waste.
- Do not allow different wastes to mix.
- Containers must be closed and not leaking.
5584 La Ribera St., Livermore (click here for a map and directions)
Calendario de citas en las instalaciones HHW en Livermore
Para hacer una cita, primero haga clic para reservar en inglés o español y luego el formulario mostrará los horarios disponibles. Haga clic en un intervalo de tiempo que funcione para usted.