Ordinance 2009-01: Facility Fees
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Form 2009-01(a) for reporting facility fees
- Form 2009-01(b) for certification of solid waste enterprise
- Map of Castro Valley and Oro Loma Sanitary Districts Service Areas
- Complete Text of Ordinance 2009-01
- Request Login or Pay Facility Fee here
Ordinance 2009-01 (adopted in December 2009) is provided here for your reference and assistance for compliance.
Answers to frequently asked questions can be found in the Ordinance 2009-01 FAQ.
Two forms are provided to assist with reporting and compliance with Ordinance 2009-01:
- Form 2009-01(a) should be used by Solid Waste Enterprises to report monthly on solid waste originating in Alameda County that is deposited in landfills outside of Alameda County.
- Form 2009-01(b) should be filled out and submitted to the Alameda County Waste Management Authority to certify under penalty of perjury that your business does not handle solid waste originating in Alameda County that is eventually deposited in landfills outside of Alameda County.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com, or 510-891-6528.