Notice of Violation
This is the final warning letter before a citation and fine are issued. You must take the actions described in the letter before the due date to avoid a citation and fine.
- Step 1: Subscribe to the collection service(s) listed on the letter (compost and/or recycling service).
- Step 2: Submit proof that the service was obtained.
A copy of a recent bill or account statement showing the required service is preferred (photo, screenshot, or PDF are all acceptable formats). If you don’t yet have a bill or account statement showing the new service, you may provide a confirmation email from your provider showing the ordered service, or any other proof showing the ordered service.
Did you receive a letter in error?
- If you already have compost and recycling collection service and believe you received a Notice of Violation in error, please use the submit proof using this form so we can update our records.
- If you have alternative arrangements for collection, such as self-hauling, back-hauling, sharing service with another account holder, or contracting with a third-party recycler, you must complete a Certification of Recycling Service (CRS) form here.
Do you qualify for a waiver?
- If you generate only minimal amounts of compostable or recyclable materials or lack the necessary physical space for containers, you may qualify for a waiver.