Sustainable Purchasing Implementation Resources
These sustainable purchasing resources are intended to assist public agencies in developing and implementing sustainable purchasing best practices at their organization. Whether your agency is just getting started or is looking to enhance a mature sustainable purchasing program, there are resources on these pages to assist you. A few things to note about how to use these resources:
- They are intended to build off each other. Starting with foundational resources, such as the Sustainable Purchasing Policy Template, and then moving to more “living resources” such as product category-specific guidance and compliant product lists.
- They are designed to be “off-the-shelf-usable” or customizable, depending on how much you want to tailor these resources to your agency’s goals and priorities.
- They are modular, in that your agency can pick and choose what combination of resources to use depending on your agency’s goals and priorities.
- Sustainable Purchasing Guides
- Sustainable Purchasing Policy Template
- Compliant Product Lists
- Cooperative Contracts for Sustainable Products and Services