Skip to main content

Get Service

Under the law, all businesses, nonprofits, institutions, schools, and multifamily properties must subscribe to curbside compost and recycling collection service in addition to garbage.

Contact your garbage company to sign up for service if you don’t already have it. 

View list of service providers by City: 
Businesses    |    Multifamily Properties (5+ units)


Did you receive a letter in error?

  • If you already have compost and recycling collection service but received a letter stating you don’t have the required services, please submit proof using this form so we can update our records. 
  • If you have alternative arrangements for collection, such as self-hauling, back-hauling, sharing service with another account holder, or contracting with a third-party recycler, you must complete a Certification of Recycling Service (CRS) form here.

Do you qualify for a waiver?

  • If you generate only minimal amounts of compostable or recyclable materials, or lack necessary physical space for containers, you may qualify for a waiver. Learn more.


Next Step:  Set Up Your Indoor Bins