Programs & Administration Committee
Date/Time: Thursday, June 12, 2014 - 9:00am
An opportunity is provided for any member of the public wishing to speak on any matter within the jurisdiction of the Programs & Administration Committee, but not listed on the agenda. Each speaker is limited to three minutes.
Approval of the Draft Minutes of May 8, 2014
Legislative Positions for 2014
(Gary Wolff & Jeff Becerra) Staff recommends that the Boards receive this status update on Agency legislative positions for the 2014 session of the California Legislature and change the Agency position on AB 2284 from support to watch.
Proposed Budget Adjustments for FY13/14 and FY14/15
(Gary Wolff & Pat Cabrera) Staff recommends that the Programs and Administration Committee recommend to the Authority Board the following actions:
- Increase the Authority's total spending appropriation for FY 13/14 by $120,000, which will be reimbursed by the countywide HHW program as outlined in Attachment A.
- Change the funding source for project 1240 in FY14/15 (the HHW point of purchase alternative project), totaling $262,858, to the externally funded category for reimbursement by the countywide HHW program as outlined in Attachment B. Direct staff to incorporate these changes in the final FY14/15 budget document.
Ready Set Recycle Update
(Gary Wolff & Judi Ettlinger)
Download the Agenda or Full Packet below. Individual items may also be downloaded to the left.
- Dave Sadoff, Chair
- Castro Valley Sanitary District
- Jennifer West, Vice Chair
- City of Emeryville
- Lena Tam, City of Alameda
- Keith Carson, Alameda County
- Peter Maass, City of Albany
- Don Biddle, City of Dublin
- Luis Freitas, City of Newark
- Dan Kalb, City of Oakland
- Laython Landis, Oro Loma Sanitary District
- Tim Rood, City of Piedmont
- Pauline Cutter, City of San Leandro
- Lorrin Ellis, City of Union City