Livermore HHW Facility
The Livermore Facility is operated by Alameda County Household Hazardous Waste.
- If you need help making an appointment or have questions please call: 1-800-606-6606.
- The service is free for Alameda County residents.
- This service is not for businesses, find information about business hazardous waste disposal.
- See a list of materials that the drop-off facilities accept.
Requirements for Residential Drop-off:
- The amount of waste you may transport in one vehicle is limited to 125 pounds or 15 gallons.
- No individual container may be greater than 5 gallons or 50 pounds in size.
- Wastes must be transported by a resident of the household which generated the waste.
- Do not allow different wastes to mix.
- Containers must be closed and not leaking.
- Find safe packing and transport suggestions, click here.