Plastic Worm Bin
- For fruit & vegetable trimmings
- Very easy to build; tidy for indoor use
- Plastic bins keep compost moist-Will require regular additions of dry bedding
- $6 - $20 for new materials
- (1) Plastic storage container with a tight fitting lid, 12" to 18" tall, 12"x24" base
- Power drill (1/4" bit) or utility knife
- For indoor use, drill several holes for ventilation about halfway up the sides of the bin. For outdoor use, holes can be drilled in the bottom for ventilation and drainage. To reduce fly infestation, keep holes small.